Project Designer Workplace
About this role
A well known, concept-driven, commercial, and workplace design studio in San Francisco is seeking a Project Manager Interior Designer. You will contribute great technical abilities for Workplace project delivery. Your passion for high-quality work will shine alongside a fun & social team.
- Lead the design team
- Contribute construction and building knowledge
- Consistently be forward-thinking
- Prepared, organized and eager
- Bring high-knowledge of programming & visioning
- Think critically
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years professional experience
- Must hold an accredited architecture or interior design degree (B. Arch or M. Arch)
- Must have excellent commercial + workplace experience
- Top technical capabilities in Revit and AutoCAD
- Exceptional leadership skills
- A sense of humor
Applications submitted without a PDF resume and portfolio will not be considered. Online portfolios will not be reviewed.
This offer comes with attractive work hours, exemplary health care benefits and salary package and the opportunity to work on innovative projects.