Associate - Dublin, Ireland
About this role
A design-led practice requires an associate to work in their Dublin office. The practice has a pipeline of projects for 2019 covering large-scale commercial, mixed use and urban regeneration. The practice has an in-depth knowledge combined with a rich legacy of high-end projects. Collaboration is key to their design ethos and process, and culturally the office is a sociable one - organising creative lunches and its own sports team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in Dublin whilst remaining in a leading global design firm with innovative and award winning buildings.
- Driving quality, inspiring designs and taking the lead on a variety of scales and sizes of schemes.
- Working closely with the director to inspire / lead teams and be confident presenting design ideas.
- Taking a design narrative through concept to competition.
- Work collaboratively to refresh traditional methods and raise design standards.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the concept stage and a track record of being part of competition- winning teams.
- Sectors you will have had involvement in: housing, commercial, urban design, master planning.
- Understand what good, award-winning design looks like.
- Knowledge of Revit and Rhino.
- Design leadership.
Rail Architects/ Graduates - Recognised National Project
A leading international design practice that have built their reputation on innovative and ground-breaking designs, winning themselves multiple awards globally, are seeking a full-time permanent architect or graduate to join their rail team on a landmark infrastructure project!