Practice Leader in Higher Education
About this role
An award-winning Architecture and Interior Design firm with offices around the world, seeks a Higher Education Leader to join their emerging team. A candidate’s current location is flexible, as the role can be filled either in Los Angeles or another office location.
- 50% Business Development
- Higher Education focus, industry networking.
- Successful generation of professional services.
- 25% Studio Leadership
- Participate in strategic annual planning development.
- Participate in firm Discipline Groups.
- 25% Specific Project Leadership
- Lead, guide and manage project teams and budgets.
- Develop strategic project planning.
- Deliver profitable projects as defined by firm.
- Oversee client care and retention for key higher education projects.
Key Skills & Experience
- Registered Architect.
- 20+ years of experience working in higher education, development based and/or build to suit projects in a project management and business development capacity.
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
- Visionary and strategic thinking in an entrepreneurial environment including the ability to successfully support, promote, and ensure alignment with the organization's vision and core values.
This practice uses words like passionate, collaborative, entrepreneurial and unpretentious to describe itself. They genuinely love what they do, and provide an environment to enjoy doing it! They offer a competitive benefits and salary package. Apply today!
National Design Technology Manager
A national, multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a National Technology Manager to lead the ongoing development and implementation of the practice’s Design Technology Strategy, including Revit and other design technology nationally. This is an incredible opportunity to make a fundamental impact to a national practice with a strong 2020 plan to become a Top 10, Tier 1 Practice.
Senior Associate - Commercial Lead
A well-established national studio is looking for a stand-out Senior Associate to join and lead their commercial focused team here in Melbourne’s CBD. The opportunity offers succession into Partner, and equity further down the line. They are looking for an architect with a strong commercial project portfolio, particularly with tower experience with demonstrated leadership qualities to build a positive team environment, mentor others and drive the practice forward.