Landscape Studio Director
About this role
Vibrant Landscape studio is seeking a dynamic Studio Director to provide project oversight, design leadership and business management expertise. The ideal candidate will posses 15-20 years of experience in the practice of landscape architecture, be a natural communicator and leader, and exhibit a well-rounded balance of design and management skills.
- Responsible for the management of studio operations, including overseeing work flow, quality control, staffing and scheduling
- Responsible for implementing and overseeing project design reviews
- Prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Communicate effectively both internally with upper management, design staff, and business team, as well as externally with clients, consultants and contractors.
- Ensure consistency of processes and deliverables.
- Proactively address technical quality issues.
- Advise leadership on new equipment and software needed in the studio
- Responsible for assuring that studio members receive up-to-date training on software and new technologies
Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional degree in landscape architecture, urban design or Architecture required
- 15-20 years of experience in landscape architecture practice
- Strong design skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Computer Modeling, AutoCAD, Revit, MS Office Suite