Project Architect - Kuwait
About this role
Project architects required to work with one of the most prestigious international design studios. This firm is a multi-disciplinary studio who cover all design sectors and they produce award-winning projects globally. This is a unique opportunity to expand on delivery stage experience of a large-scale complex aviation project. The project is due for completion in 2022.
You must have a track record of working in the GCC regions and have a passion for delivering complex, distinguished design-led schemes. This project will be influential for further global opportunities. You will be based in Kuwait with a small and specialised team.
- Work through construction details and drawings when needed.
- Oversee mark up and production.
- Lead various packages and areas of delivery.
- Liaise and coordinate with all contractors, consultants and engineers.
- Maintain the original design intent throughout the delivery process.
Skills and Experience
- Able to build strong relationship at all levels with all engineers, consultants and contractors.
- Experience of putting packages together.
- Demonstrate initiative and proactive behaviour towards daily tasks.
- Hands on MicroStation and / or Revit experience in the construction stages.
- Experience of delivering projects in GCC regions of large complex schemes.
- Architecture or engineering degree.