About this role
One of the top internationally renowned practices based in beautiful south-west London is on the lookout for architectural assistants to join the team on a six-month contract basis. The practice is well known for designing and delivering large-scale UK and international projects and this is an opportunity to work with one of the most forward thinking, progressive practices globally. Proficiency in Revit and experience delivering complex technical packages is essential for this role - if you are immediately available please send you CV and samples ASAP for consideration.
- Work within an established team to deliver complex international projects.
- Delivery of technical packages.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 3 onwards on large-scale projects.
- Experience delivering technical packages essential.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on a pioneering project with a world-class practice.
Graduate of Architecture - Revit
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy graduate or technician to work on an industrial project for a 2 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design studio!