About this role
An international practice based in south London are on the lookout for Revit / Rhino architects to join their successful team to work on a six-month contractual basis - the contract has the potential to extend further and or go permanent. The practice has forged a highly respected reputation for themselves designing and delivering large-scale UK and international projects and the practice is synonymous with winning and delivering high profile UK and international projects. On offer is the chance for a talented architect to join this team and progress their career to the next level.
- Work within an established team from stages 3 to 7.
- Work collaboratively with the team.
- Develop, design and deliver technical packages true to design intent.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 3 onwards on large-scale commercial projects.
- Experience in delivering technical packages.
- Fluency using Revit and Rhino is essential.
- Must have worked on UK and international projects.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to guide less experienced members of the team.
This is an amazing opportunity for an architect who is available immediately and who wants to work on a pioneering UK project.
Graduate of Architecture - Revit
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy graduate or technician to work on an industrial project for a 2 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design studio!