About this role
One of the top internationally-renowned practices based in beautiful south-west London are on the lookout for architectural assistants to join the team on a six-month contract basis. The practice is well known for designing and delivering large-scale UK and international projects. This is an opportunity to work with one of the most forward thinking, progressive practice globally. Proficiency in MicroStation, AutoCAD and experience on complex projects is essential for this role. If you are immediately available please send you CV and samples ASAP for consideration.
- Work within an established team to deliver complex international projects.
- Developing design options and delivering design intent.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working from concept onwards on large-scale projects.
- Fluency using MicroStation and AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on a pioneering project with a world-class practice.
Graduate of Architecture - Revit
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy graduate or technician to work on an industrial project for a 2 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design studio!