Senior Interior Designer/Architect
About this role
This is a multi-faceted design agency, offering architectural, interior, custom furniture and branding design services from concept to execution. They operate globally on a wide range of projects including in the United States, the Caribbean, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Based in Brooklyn, they surround ourselves with the cultural influences and resources that are unique to New York City.
- Ability to work in high-energy, fast paced project environments
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Knowledgeable of coordination with Vendors, Suppliers and Consultants for samples, pricing, and purchasing and procurement
- Knowledge of all aspects of interior design phases including process and best practices, and consultant coordination.
- Strong knowledge of Interior Details as well as Construction means + methods
- Degree in Architecture/Interior Design
- Design background in hospitality, retail and residential design
- Minimum 8 years professional experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office