About this role
Global practice in the heart of central London are on the lookout for a Senior Architect experienced in MicroStation and rail to collaborate with their multidisciplinary team on a leading rail project.
- Generate design ideas for stages 3-4 of transport project
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stages 3 - 4 essential
- Fluency using MicroStation.
- Fluency using AECOsim a desired skill.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Senior Architect who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.
Graduate of Architecture - Revit
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy graduate or technician to work on an industrial project for a 2 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design studio!