About this role
International design firm based in Chicago is seeking a BIM Manager with 3+ years' experience in BIM implementation on complex projects for a brand new position.
- Provide firm-wide BIM support on multiple large-scale complex projects across several offices concurrently.
- Develop BIM standards and management systems within the office
- Provide training/support for the project teams.
- Conduct reviews of models for accuracy and coordination.
- Assist teams in resolving complex geometries.
- Ensure consistency of project documentation.
- Coordinate with senior design and technical team members.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- 5+ years' professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience focused on BIM coordination/management.
- Strong skills in concept design, design development, construction detailing and presentation.
- Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas
- Leadership abilities and proactive problem solver.
- Excellent skills in Revit, Rhino, and AutoCAD.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most innovative design firms in a new position that can be made your own.
Rail Architects/ Graduates - Recognised National Project
A leading international design practice that have built their reputation on innovative and ground-breaking designs, winning themselves multiple awards globally, are seeking a full-time permanent architect or graduate to join their rail team on a landmark infrastructure project!