About this role
This creative architecture studio is seeking a studio coordinator to assist the team in their busy and growing NYC office.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls
- Greet guests and clients
- Maintain a clean and organized office space, submitting maintenance requests and ordering office supplies as needed
- Assist in setting up the office for meetings and events
- Assist the principals with any tasks as needed
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a given time
- Interest in architecture and the arts is a plus!
An award winning architecture and design practice in Los Angeles is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Marketing Manager to join their team. This role would suit a creative, engaging individual who is driven, proactive, and has professional experience working in the architecture, design, and/or construction industry.