BIM Manager / Technology Lead
About this role
One of New York's hottest design firms is looking for a BIM Manager with 4+ years of experience in a BIM role with a strong understanding of all stages of projects.
- Provide BIM support on multiple large-scale complex projects concurrently.
- Develop/maintain BIM standards within the office.
- Conduct reviews of models for accuracy and coordination.
- Coordinate with internal team and external consultants.
- Provide training/support for the project teams.
- Lead in development of the technologies utilized by the firm.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- 10+ years' professional experience with 4 years’ min. experience focused on BIM coordination/management.
- Strong skills in concept design, design development, construction detailing and presentation.
- Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Leadership abilities and proactive problem solver.
- Excellent skills in Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper and AutoCAD.
- Understanding of parametric design and scripting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting design firms in New York and take a lead role in the technologies department whilst working on innovative, award winning projects.
Rail Architects/ Graduates - Recognised National Project
A leading international design practice that have built their reputation on innovative and ground-breaking designs, winning themselves multiple awards globally, are seeking a full-time permanent architect or graduate to join their rail team on a landmark infrastructure project!