About this role
This global architecture and design practice with over 40 years have experience in delivering design excellence and creating unique and tailored experiences across a range of sectors. The Australian practice is well established and highly regarded in the design industry.They are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Bid/Pursuits Specialist to join the Sydney team. The role will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager and will support the bid and submissions process across commercial, retail, mixed use, defence, education and health sectors.
What responsibilities the successful candidate will complete
- Liaise with key stakeholders to manage and sign off on the go/ no go process, submission plans and final submission documents
- Take ownership to understand the brief and co-ordinate the submission requirements. This will include stakeholder management, document production, contributing to content and taking responsibility for the delivery of proposal submissions to ensure they meet the brief, often within short time frames.
- Manage the appearance of the final document in InDesign, source photography, CVs, references and other material as appropriate
- Populate response schedules, spreadsheets and project outlines with key data and database management.
- Coordinate and manage the interface process with global pursuits team as appropriate.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to read EOI/RFP documents, understand it, and know what is required and how to lead others through the process.
- Excellent writing skills able to create well-written and comprehensive documents that addresses all aspects of the tender requirements.
- Marketing or Communications Degree with a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience within the architecture/engineering/construction industry
- Intermediate skills in InDesign and Microsoft Office suite
An award winning architecture and design practice in Los Angeles is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Marketing Manager to join their team. This role would suit a creative, engaging individual who is driven, proactive, and has professional experience working in the architecture, design, and/or construction industry.