Award-winning creative architecture studio is seeking a project accountant to join their team!
About this role
A highly creative practice is seeking a project accountant to help them grow their studio.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with project managers to ensure financial performance goals
- Leadership and oversight of accounting operations including project accounting, payroll, consultant and accounts payable
- Support year-end financial planning
- Oversee monthly closing and provide accurate and timely financial analysis and reporting
- Project accounting oversight including billing, percent complete and WIP analysis, updating monthly labor projections, consultant fee management, etc.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement of accounting policies, systems, and procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or finance
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in accounting/finance in an A/E/C industry firm
- Knowledge of Deltek Ajera is a plus
- Understanding of project accounting including billing, budgeting, labor and expense tracking, percent complete accounting, WIP management, and facilitating optimal financial performance