About this role
A highly creative practice is seeking a project accountant to help them grow their studio.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with project managers to ensure financial performance goals
- Leadership and oversight of accounting operations including project accounting, payroll, consultant and accounts payable
- Support year-end financial planning
- Oversee monthly closing and provide accurate and timely financial analysis and reporting
- Project accounting oversight including billing, percent complete and WIP analysis, updating monthly labor projections, consultant fee management, etc.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement of accounting policies, systems, and procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or finance
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in accounting/finance in an A/E/C industry firm
- Knowledge of Deltek Ajera is a plus
- Understanding of project accounting including billing, budgeting, labor and expense tracking, percent complete accounting, WIP management, and facilitating optimal financial performance
An award winning architecture and design practice in Los Angeles is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Marketing Manager to join their team. This role would suit a creative, engaging individual who is driven, proactive, and has professional experience working in the architecture, design, and/or construction industry.