Senior Architect - Education
About this role
Senior role potential to be an Associate/ Senior Associate. Be involved in front end stages and work closely with clients on feasibilities, concept design, sketch design, briefing, consultation and workshops. Provide expertise in education projects.
Preference, is for an all-rounder who is comfortable with turning their hand to many different aspects of the role. Reliable, knowledgeable, with a passion for team environments and working towards a common goal, you will work closely with Principals.
- Early stages including feasibility, concept, stakeholder engagement and briefing
- Oversee the team on a day to day basis, ensuring team members are utilised appropriately
- Team leadership responsibilities
- Cultivate new client relationships and deepen relationships with existing clients
- Work within an established team to deliver high-end projects
- Work independently and with initiative
Skills and experience
- Min. 10 + years' experience
- Education project experience (Primary and Secondary)
- Client relationship management experience
- Sound technical knowledge
- Design, Documentation and Delivery experience
- People management and leadership capability
- Degree qualified and/or formal qualifications in Architecture
National Design Technology Manager
A national, multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a National Technology Manager to lead the ongoing development and implementation of the practice’s Design Technology Strategy, including Revit and other design technology nationally. This is an incredible opportunity to make a fundamental impact to a national practice with a strong 2020 plan to become a Top 10, Tier 1 Practice.
Senior Associate - Commercial Lead
A well-established national studio is looking for a stand-out Senior Associate to join and lead their commercial focused team here in Melbourne’s CBD. The opportunity offers succession into Partner, and equity further down the line. They are looking for an architect with a strong commercial project portfolio, particularly with tower experience with demonstrated leadership qualities to build a positive team environment, mentor others and drive the practice forward.