Architect - Team Leader
About this role
This is a great opportunity for someone ambitious looking to have significant involvement in a world-class project. This top-tier practice is looking for a team leader with experience in construction and design to work alongside a Senior Associate on landmark mixed-use projects over $100 million in value. Construction knowledge is a must and local or UK experience strongly preferred. To be considered you will ideally have 7-10 + years experience in a professional design focused practice.
This is an iconic Australian practice which has a strong design driven culture. Their world class professionals provide a supportive environment and foster some of the best design talent in Sydney.
- Work within an established team to deliver high-end projects
- Work independently and with initiative
Skills and experience
- Architect with 7-10 + years experience
- Experienced Revit user, minimum 3 years in professional practice
- Capable of working in a collaborative team environment
- Self motivated, able to lead on a project package and manage a team of 3 – 4 persons
- Experience in Sport or public projects of large scale, ie +$100 million
- Confident in coordinating directly with other disciplines
- Experienced in technical development of the design and construction documentation
- Passionate about a good design outcome.