General Manager - Commercial Furniture
About this role
Seeking a General Manager with previous experience in a similar management role to jump on board a well-established commercial furniture company to oversee management and growth into existing and new markets. The successful candidate will be required to manage the business operations and finances, the growth of the business into new markets and new geographical locations as well as support the existing teams within the company.
Our Client is 100% Australian and privately-owned company, established mid 1960’s they design, source and manufacture a range of high-quality commercial furniture to the Hospitality, Design, Event, Education, Healthcare and Commercial markets. In the past 3-4 years the company has significantly grown with excellent prospect for the future.
- Management of staff to achieve objectives
- Managing offshore suppliers and logistics to Australia and Ultimately the customer
- Oversee growth of the business into untapped market areas
- Manage pricing and margins, cost control and working capital
- Liaise with all internal teams
Skills and Experience
- Relevant knowledge of the commercial furniture market
- Previous experience in a management role strongly desired
- Loyal, reliable and proactive in nature
- Experience with Supply chain and/or operations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Hands on Management style
- Have a strong understanding of financials, including, costing, margins, profit & loss reports, cash flow and balance sheet outcomes.
Benefits and Culture
- Parking onsite
- Well established brand with excellent market presence
- Excellent office culture
- Work with a highly motivated team
- Opportunity to be involved in product innovation and development
Architectural Sales Representative - Luxury Natural Stone
An opportunity to join a leading stone importer and distributor! Work with architects and interior designers on high-end commercial and residential projects, attend industry events, and more!