Project BIM Manager
About this role
Grimshaw Architects, a world-renowned practice known for pushing the boundaries of BIM technology and high tech design, are looking for a talented project BIM manager with large-scale infrastructure project experience for their London office.
- Leading the BIM delivery of a large, high profile project.
- Providing BIM support and guidance for the architecture and design teams.
- Overseeing and managing a team of BIM coordinators.
- Developing project-specific workflows and strategies.
- Training and development of staff in BIM softwares including Revit and Dynamo.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM coordination or management role.
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- Experience of developing BIM workflows and implementing BIM strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Dynamo gained from working on live projects.
- Experience of delivering projects to UK BIM standards such as the PAS1192 suite.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced BIM specialist to join a global and multi award-winning practice. Apply today and take your career to the next level.
Bespoke Careers have partnered with Grimshaw architects during an exciting time of expansion for the practice. All applications to Grimshaw architects will be screened and shortlisted directly by Bespoke Careers.