Design Technology Manager in San Francisco
About this role
An ideal opportunity to join a mid-size, international design practice which provides leading architecture, interiors, master planning, renovation, and workplace strategy services. This firm appreciates design as a process of discovery with a highly collaborative and technical approach. With a dedication to giving back to community, they support a variety of non-profit organizations and activities which promote involvement. Their small, but growing studio in San Francisco is looking for a dynamic, resourceful, self-motivated, Design Technology Manager.
- Develop execution plans and models for all projects.
- Provide clean, correct, reference models as each project's Revit modeling begins.
- Assist teams in addressing complex geometries and provide continuing education and development for staff.
- A five year bachelor's degree or master's degree in Architecture
- Excellent Rhino, Revit, and AutoCAD skills
- Experience with multiple BIM/CAD roles: training and support mentor, project team member, and strategic leader.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
This studio is committed to encouraging a positive work environment and culture for it's employees. With opportunities for mentorship, professional growth, and continual learning, this practice offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and support for IDP, ARE, LEED, and continuing education. If this opportunity sounds interesting, apply today.