About this role
This company specialise in premium timber flooring, delivering custom made solutions predominately in the high-end residential market. They are known for a strong client focus, providing advice from pre-installation, to after care and maintennance. They select high quality timber and offer a generous variety of colours and patterns to suit their clients’ needs.
The company are seeking an experienced Showroom Manager to be responsible for the daily running of the showroom, managing client enquiries, and driving sales targets.
- Manage the daily running of the showroom
- Manage all walk-in clients, and website and telephone enquiries
- Ensure sales targets are met
- Organise all product displays, brochures and aftercare products
- Update client information using CRM
- Track social media reviews in spreadsheet
- Create activity reports for internal distribution
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar Showroom Manager role
- Proven track record exceeding sales targets
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Experience in architecturally designed products preferred
- Qualifications in Business Administration highly regarded
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM
Architectural Sales Representative - Luxury Natural Stone
An opportunity to join a leading stone importer and distributor! Work with architects and interior designers on high-end commercial and residential projects, attend industry events, and more!