Architect & Senior Architect
About this role
A widely published and notable multidisciplinary studio is looking for a talented architect and senior architect to work on some exciting upcoming large scale projects. On offer is the opportunity to use your design flair, driving concepts from initial stages through development of some significant mixed use housing schemes the UK. If you are looking to grow your portfolio with some high quality London-based projects, this could be for you.
- Leading a team on the design of a large mixed use project from initial stages.
- Regular and effective liaising with project director and design team, clients and consultants.
- Driving the company’s unique design ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Well-rounded RIBA-registered Part III architect.
- Demonstrable experience working on large scale mixed use projects in the UK.
- Exceptional design skills with the ability to confidently communicate your ideas, both drawn and verbally.
- Thorough understanding of UK planning policies and building codes.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and / or Revit and 3D modelling packages.
- Experience liaising effectively with design team, clients, consultants and local authorities.
- Well organised with the ambition to grow your career.
This medium-sized studio in a beautiful converted office space, has an impressive portfolio of work across education, mixed use, housing and culture and encourages ambitious, driven architects to challenge themselves and flourish both professionally and personally.
National Design Technology Manager
A national, multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a National Technology Manager to lead the ongoing development and implementation of the practice’s Design Technology Strategy, including Revit and other design technology nationally. This is an incredible opportunity to make a fundamental impact to a national practice with a strong 2020 plan to become a Top 10, Tier 1 Practice.
Senior Associate - Commercial Lead
A well-established national studio is looking for a stand-out Senior Associate to join and lead their commercial focused team here in Melbourne’s CBD. The opportunity offers succession into Partner, and equity further down the line. They are looking for an architect with a strong commercial project portfolio, particularly with tower experience with demonstrated leadership qualities to build a positive team environment, mentor others and drive the practice forward.