Architect - Revit
About this role
A large-scale, top AJ-rated practice based in the heart of Central London are on the lookout for an architect to join their team on a large-scale, complex commercial UK- based project. On offer is the chance to work on a widely publicised project, for one of the most renowned global practices. Successful applicants must be Revit-proficient, have experience of large-scale complex commercial UK projects and be immediately available for a long-term contract commitment.
- Work within an established team to help deliver a large-scale commercial project.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working across all RIBA stages on large-scale projects.
- Experience in the commercial sector desirable.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work with a celebrated AJ-rated practice.