Project Architect - Boutique Multi-Res + Private Res Projects
About this role
A boutique architectural practice south of the river, in the inner-city fringe, is seeking an all-round Project Architect to join their dynamic team! With a focus on high-end private and boutique multi-res projects, this is a great opportunity to work on bespoke residential projects within an AutoCAD practice.
- Work on high-spec multi-residential projects across varying phases in a 2ic role under the Directors, with a great level of autonomy and responsibility
- Deal directly with clients and consultants
- Drive and undertake documentation from early works phase through to construction drawing issue.
- Be hands-on and capable of documenting varied AutoCAD details to a high-level
Skills & experience
- Excellent software skills in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Have great strength in bespoke detailing and a strong design eye
- Experience in managing projects/ working in a 2ic capacity from concept to completion, with particular focus through town planning and construction documentation
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Previous high-end multi-res and/ or private res project experience a must.
Benefits & culture
- Opportunities for professional development
- A supportive work environment
- Close-knit team
National Design Technology Manager
A national, multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a National Technology Manager to lead the ongoing development and implementation of the practice’s Design Technology Strategy, including Revit and other design technology nationally. This is an incredible opportunity to make a fundamental impact to a national practice with a strong 2020 plan to become a Top 10, Tier 1 Practice.
Senior Associate - Commercial Lead
A well-established national studio is looking for a stand-out Senior Associate to join and lead their commercial focused team here in Melbourne’s CBD. The opportunity offers succession into Partner, and equity further down the line. They are looking for an architect with a strong commercial project portfolio, particularly with tower experience with demonstrated leadership qualities to build a positive team environment, mentor others and drive the practice forward.