Project Architect - Education Projects
About this role
A leading, award-winning architecture practice is actively seeking a Project Architect to work across Education projects. This role requires someone who is competent in Revit documentation as well as consultant and builder engagement. Committed to fostering a great collaborative, studio environment, this is your chance to work in an innovative and cutting-edge office in Melbourne’s CBD.
- Actively leading documentation and contract admin phases for large-scale education projects
- Being hands-on in Revit documentation, with a technical emphasis
- High-level client, contractor and consultant engagement
Skills and experience
- Be a registered Architect with 8-10+yrs of post-graduate experience
- Strong Revit skills a must
- Competency in independently managing the back-end project life-span, specifically contract administration in either education or community based typologies
- Experience leading team members
Benefits and culture
- Opportunities for professional development
- A supportive team environment in an award winning and renowned practice
- Central CBD location
National Design Technology Manager
A national, multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a National Technology Manager to lead the ongoing development and implementation of the practice’s Design Technology Strategy, including Revit and other design technology nationally. This is an incredible opportunity to make a fundamental impact to a national practice with a strong 2020 plan to become a Top 10, Tier 1 Practice.
Senior Associate - Commercial Lead
A well-established national studio is looking for a stand-out Senior Associate to join and lead their commercial focused team here in Melbourne’s CBD. The opportunity offers succession into Partner, and equity further down the line. They are looking for an architect with a strong commercial project portfolio, particularly with tower experience with demonstrated leadership qualities to build a positive team environment, mentor others and drive the practice forward.