Part II with Revit
About this role
A boutique design house specialising in hospitality is on the lookout for an architectural assistant with Revit to join their team. With an impressive portfolio of private members clubs across the globe, this prestigious team has a unique culture with some impressive job perks and benefits to go with it. On offer is the opportunity to join a fun and forward-thinking team working on hotels and restaurants from start to finish.
- Working in an exiting team on a hospitality project from DD on wards.
- Bringing your advanced Revit experience to the team as they make the transition from autoCAD to revit.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified assistant with a passion for bespoke luxury projects.
- Proven UK experience, ideally working on high-end hospitality projects.
- Experience in delivering technical drawing packages in Revit.
- An aptitude for hard work with an obsession for quality detail.
This is an amazing opportunity for a switched-on assistant with Revit to join a progressive in-house design team as part of a notable global brand. Do not miss out, apply today.
National Design Technology Manager
A national, multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a National Technology Manager to lead the ongoing development and implementation of the practice’s Design Technology Strategy, including Revit and other design technology nationally. This is an incredible opportunity to make a fundamental impact to a national practice with a strong 2020 plan to become a Top 10, Tier 1 Practice.
Senior Associate - Commercial Lead
A well-established national studio is looking for a stand-out Senior Associate to join and lead their commercial focused team here in Melbourne’s CBD. The opportunity offers succession into Partner, and equity further down the line. They are looking for an architect with a strong commercial project portfolio, particularly with tower experience with demonstrated leadership qualities to build a positive team environment, mentor others and drive the practice forward.