Senior Project Architect / Manager
About this role
A mid-sized architectural & planning firm with a diverse portfolio of high-quality, sustainable design in San Francisco is seeking a Project Architect with 12+ years experience, licensure, and diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices, BS/BA Degree in Architecture (masters preferred).
- Licensed architect with major project responsibility.
- Plans and develops projects of medium to large scope. Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating projects.
- Oversees medium to large teams of architectural technical staff and architectural projects concerning unique and/or controversial complexities that significantly impact major company or public programs.
Skills and Experience
- Twelve or more years of experience, licensed architect who plans and develops medium-to-large-scope projects with many complexities
- Executes and coordinates projects, and may oversee a large staff of architects and technicians.
- LEED Accreditation (preferred)
- Literate in Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, Adobe applications
- Experience in construction phase
- Ability to communicate visually through model building and drawing
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Applications submitted without a PDF resume and portfolio will not be considered. This includes website portfolios.
National Design Technology Manager
A national, multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a National Technology Manager to lead the ongoing development and implementation of the practice’s Design Technology Strategy, including Revit and other design technology nationally. This is an incredible opportunity to make a fundamental impact to a national practice with a strong 2020 plan to become a Top 10, Tier 1 Practice.
Senior Associate - Commercial Lead
A well-established national studio is looking for a stand-out Senior Associate to join and lead their commercial focused team here in Melbourne’s CBD. The opportunity offers succession into Partner, and equity further down the line. They are looking for an architect with a strong commercial project portfolio, particularly with tower experience with demonstrated leadership qualities to build a positive team environment, mentor others and drive the practice forward.