Intermediate Level Hospitality Designer
About this role
Design and craftsmanship focused New York practice is seeking an imaginative and intelligent hospitality designer with experience designing restaurants and hotels to join their team.
- Manage the design and workflow of one or more hotel and restaurant projects
- Be involved and interested in all phases of the design and construction process from initial ideas and sketches through construction administration
- Develop compelling visualizations using 3d modelling and rending skills
- Compile functional and persuasive FF/E documents and control books
Skills and Experience
- 3 years experience in hospitality design specifically and a professional degree in either interior design or architecture
- Creativity and the confidence to explain your intent
- A range of aptitude from space planning, to 3d modelling, construction document production and Cad drawing details of your designs
- Accuracy - attention to detail and precision
- Ability and tenacity to work both in teams and solo
- Experience and solid knowledge Autocad and or Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and either Studio Max, Rhino or SketchUp
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to utilize their hospitality design knowledge and work with an inspiring and innovative group of designers. Competitive salary and excellent benefits plan including matched 401(k) plan is on offer for the right candidate and will be commensurate with ability and experience.