Studio Leader - Associate Director (Sydney)
About this role
- Manage and lead a team of Industrial, Graphic, Wayfinding and UX Designers
- Lead and grow the Sydney studio in close collaboration with other studios
- Develop strategic direction and execution to ensure effective delivery of work within the company's principles and values.
- Develop, grow and maintain Sydney client base.
- Foster and maintain an office culture in line with studio values and principles globally.
- Manage workflow and resources to ensure timely and successful execution and delivery of projects.
- Manage the hiring of new staff.
- To ensure highest standards of design.
The successful candidate is likely to come from a design background (either a graphic, landscape, industrial or architectural) and have had experience working within the built environment, ideally on wayfinding, urban design, products or environments projects. An understanding of the Sydney market essential. A great opportunity suitable for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and an interest in evidence and research based design. Creative thinker this studios encourages new ideas and supports change.
A multi-disciplinary design practice with offices in London, Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland. They work on a diverse range of projects spanning across the disciplines of wayfinding, product design, urban design, graphic and information design, and branding.
Skills & Experience
- New Business and Marketing including pitching
- Design Leadership
- Client Relationship Management
- People and Culture
- Strategic responsibilities
National Design Technology Manager
A national, multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a National Technology Manager to lead the ongoing development and implementation of the practice’s Design Technology Strategy, including Revit and other design technology nationally. This is an incredible opportunity to make a fundamental impact to a national practice with a strong 2020 plan to become a Top 10, Tier 1 Practice.
Senior Associate - Commercial Lead
A well-established national studio is looking for a stand-out Senior Associate to join and lead their commercial focused team here in Melbourne’s CBD. The opportunity offers succession into Partner, and equity further down the line. They are looking for an architect with a strong commercial project portfolio, particularly with tower experience with demonstrated leadership qualities to build a positive team environment, mentor others and drive the practice forward.