BIM Manager / Technology Lead
About this role
Award winning New York studio is seeking a talented BIM Manager to take a leadership role.
- Develop BIM standards and management systems within the office
- Assist in developing and enforcing documentation and workflow process standards
- Provide training/support for the project teams.
- Conduct reviews of models for accuracy and coordination.
- Create and maintain template files
- Ensure consistency of project documentation.
- Coordinate with senior design and technical team members.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- 5+ years' professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience focused on BIM coordination/management.
- Strong skills in concept design, design development, construction detailing and presentation.
- Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas
- Leadership abilities and proactive problem solver.
- Excellent skills in Revit, Rhino, and AutoCAD