About this role
Award-winning, emerging studio is seeking an established senior architect to run a small team on an array of new build and refurbishment projects from start to finish. This fun and busy studio in a new east London office are working on a range of projects across UK commercial and residential, and will offer an ambitious architect the opportunity to advance their skills quickly.
- Day to day running of a small-to-medium team on multiple projects simultaneously across design and delivery.
- Working on a range of projects with an emphasis on £8 - £30m commercial workplace new build and refurbishment projects in London.
- Reviewing as well as producing concept, planning and technical drawings and specifications.
- Frequent liaising and coordinating with clients, stakeholders, contractors and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with demonstrable experience leading, managing and coordinating a small team through all RIBA stages.
- Extensive experience working with high profile clients on London-based commercial workplace, new build and refurbishment projects up to circa £30m.
- Contract administration, fees and invoicing experience.
- Client-facing with demonstrable experience of coordinating clients, stakeholders and contractors.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident leader with the ambition to inspire success in others.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a growing team as they begin to build their portfolio with larger and more high profile schemes.