Communication & Social Media Coordinator
About this role
Global design firm seeks a creative, motivated, and highly collaborative individualto join their Central London team as a communications & social media coordinator. You will work closely with the marketing & communications team and the firm-wide social media team to create, write and identify compelling stories and manage the region's social media platforms.
This job requires a highly organised individual with exceptional attention to detail who iscomfortable interacting with a variety of individuals across all levels. The ideal candidate needs to stay up-to-date on the latest social trends within the community and learn best practices and guide co-workers on these. You will have a passion for all things social media, digital trends and a keen interest in creating & editing video for social media.
- Execute and manage social media campaigns to build followers, enhance visibility, and drive engagement.
- Develop strategies and plan posting calendars tailored to each social channel’s audience.
- Use your knowledge of scheduling tools (including HootSuite and TweetDeck) to effectively grow the brand's social media presence.
- Analyse social media performance to test and continuously and effectively improve campaigns.
- Optimise leadership’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Work with practice area leaders and thought leaders to help shape and write blog posts.
- Training and coaching of staff on social media platforms.
- Preparation and submission of award content.
- Edit and approve award content and narratives; manage expectations of design staff and overall award workload.
- Target major awards for leadership (Design, Architecture, Creative).
- Ability to proactively manage multiple submission deadlines at once.
- Email marketing including newsletters and email campaigns.
- Coordination and scheduling of photo shoots.
- Understanding and learning portfolio of work, practice areas, and firm-wide capabilities.
- Maintaining resources & information systems.
- Working closely with marketing team members to complete special projects, elevate the quality of our efforts, and plan events.
- Support marketing on developing relevant materials as needed.
Skills and Experience
- Qualification in marketing, media or similar. BA in Communications or related field.
- Working knowledge of social media for business: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and copy writing skills to produce amazing content across all social platforms.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in fast-paced work environment
- Write copy for case stories, custom text, storytelling, and all types of marketing messaging
- Engaged member of the firm’s global Social and marketing networks – regularly collaborates with other PR and marketing professionals around the world.
- Strong time management and coordination skills. Ability to organize and prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Interest in architecture and design.
- Professional demeanor and a friendly, flexible, proactive team player.
- Experience in Photoshop and InDesign a must.
- Experience in video editing software a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate within and across teams .