Interior Designer- Workplace
About this role
A leading global practice focusing on workplace is looking for an experienced interior designer to grow the interiors team. The successful candidate will have strong revit skills and contribute to all areas of the project from concept to completion. Although you will be working across multiple sectors you will have strong workplace experience ideally. A great opportunity to work in one of Adelaide's top practices.
- Work collaboratively with a wide project team to produce and deliver on various stages.
- Support project team to ensure all deadlines are met within time frame.
- Assist in production of design documentation in Revit.
- Co-ordinate and manage FF+E selection.
Skills and experience
- Professional experience post graduation.
- Previous experience within workplace and commercial.
- Experience in mid/large scale projects in variety of sectors.
- Strong documentation skills in Revit.
- Experience working or leading a project at all phases.
- Team focus with a collaborative approach.
- Great communication skills.
- A qualification in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
Benefits and culture
- Supportive of career growth
- Work in one of Adelaide's top practices.
- Globally recognised talent