About this role
A world-class design studio in buzzing Central London are on the lookout for an architectural assistant with ambitions of working on site for a highly publicised London-based mixed-use project. Successful applicants must be strong designers with exceptional MicroStation skills.
- Work within an established team across a large-scale mixed-use project based in London.
- Work specifically within the residential fit-out section of this project.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Fluency using MicroStation.
- Experience in AECOsim and Revit desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant to work with a globally recognised studio.