About this role
A design and build studio who have carved out a strong reputation for themselves within the commercial sector are on the lookout for an architect to join their team on an initial contract basis. On offer is the chance to work directly with the project lead on a commercial HQ at fit-out stage.
- Work closely with project lead to produce construction package information for an on-site commercial fit out project.
- Generate specification for ironmongery and finishes.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 5 onwards of commercial fit-out projects.
- Experience in delivering construction specifications for commercial projects.
- Experience in using Adobe software (mainly InDesign and Photoshop).
- Proficient use of Autocad for 2D drawing packages.
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work with a fun and successful studio.
Revit documenter - Commercial Projects
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy Revit Technician to work on an exciting commercial project. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design practice!