Revit technician - Student accomodation
About this role
Our client is an award winning multi-disciplinary practice based in the CBD. They are looking for a talented Revit graduate to join their team to assist on the detail design phase of an education project. This is a 2 month contract position and will look great on your cv!
Skills & experience
To be considered for the role, you will require the following;
- A minimum of 4 years’ local experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Revit proficiency
- Education experience a benefit
Benefits & culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as
- A fantastic CBD based studio
- Opportunity to collaborate on award winning projects
- High hourly rate
Revit documenter - Commercial Projects
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy Revit Technician to work on an exciting commercial project. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design practice!