Revit Technician - Education + Institutional Projects
About this role
Start considering new opportunities with a renowned and award winning Revit practice! We have an exciting new permanent role based in the Melbourne CBD. Known for their cutting-edge design and bold architectural responses, their studio space buzzes with activity, creativity and collaboration.
Revit Technicians with education experience required. You will be versatile and resourceful, with an eye for detail and great communication skills!
- Providing documentation support from early works phase through to construction drawing issue.
- Working across a variety of sectors, namely; education and institutional, with other sector potential down the line.
- Documenting varied Revit construction details to a high-level
Skills & experience
- Extensive Revit documentation and detailing skills are essential.
- Previous large-scale sector experience, preferably education.
- Previously have documented and contributed to drawing packages in a collaborative environment.
- Have ability to work independently and be self-reliant.
Benefits & culture
- Opportunities for professional development
- A supportive team environment in an award winning and renowned practice
- Central CBD location