About this role
An award-winning Central London practice known for their unique approach to social and cultural projects are looking for a part-time BIM Manager to join their impressive studio.
- Manage the BIM strategy and develop BIM standards, documentation and procedures.
- Write and implement a BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in ArchiCAD and Revit.
- Setting up new projects/models.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading practice in a BIM-related role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Solid understanding of PAS/BS 1192 and current BIM Level 2 regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of ArchiCAD and Revit gained on a live project.
- Experience of creating staff training programs.
If you're a talented BIM specialist looking to work at a leading practice known for valuing their staff, this role is for you.