About this role
As the Bid Manager you will play a major role in ensuring the business wins work with both new and existing clients. You will work closely with key staff across the business as well as the Business Development team. The role will involve, both written and visual communication production and also research.
This global organisation work across planning, design, engineering and architecture and are based in beautiful offices in Sydney CBD. They have worked on numerous high-profile projects around the world and are one of the leaders in their field.
- Coordinate and manage the bid process from end to end
- Liaise with teams and individuals across the business and coordinate their input to the bid
- Write content for bids, tenders, proposals reports etc
- Manage the library of templates and collateral
- Research upcoming opportunities and assist in the development of the project pipeline
- Work across ad hoc BD tasks and events
Skills and experience
- Prior experience managing the bid process, ideally within a related industry
- Experience coordinating large scale, multidisciplinary bids
- Strong written and visual communications skills
- Ability to problem solve, work to deadlines and be proactive
- InDesign skills would be an advantage