National Design Director - Multi-disciplinary Practice
About this role
This is a rare opportunity to work with an established national architecture practice in either Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. This is a senior strategic role where you will be involved in the future direction of the practice and helping to drive its success and prosperity.
If you are trained as an architect, have a progressive approach to the field, and are looking for a new challenge and a long-term home for your next career move, this could be a career defining move for you. You’ll be design driven and have a desire to stimulate design culture and continue to build and inspire this across the teams. You will be a wonderful communicator, highly collaborative and able to articulate your approach to design challenges and their solutions and be excited about bringing people along with you. You will work closely with the other directors and will already have a track record of influencing clients and other stakeholders, along with your colleagues, in a thoughtful and inspirational way.
This practice has a committed approach to supporting you in your role, and you will enjoy and contribute to robust and open engagement in the way they go about the business of creating architecture. This is a significant and long-term prospect with profit sharing and equity opportunities.
- Be design driven and help stimulate design culture across nationally
- Assist in the practices growth and relationship building with clients and stakeholders
Skills & experience
- At least 15+ years professional experience in the Australian market
- Competent communicator to both clients and fellow employees
Benefits & culture
- Established national presence
- Equity opportunities
- Location base optional (Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne)