Studio Director / Multi-family & Mixed-Use
About this role
A high energy, sustainability focused, architecture firm focused on helping to solve the housing crisis is looking for a Studio Director in their Oakland office. This firm has been recognized for their industry leading expertise in master planning and design for a variety of multifamily, hospitality and mixed-use projects. The Studio Director will be a licensed Architect and have 15 plus years of design and development experience plus 6 years of experience with multi-family mixed-use projects.
- Report directly to the Principal In Charge and work directly with clients.
- Present ideas to clients which ensure company standards are maintained.
- Business development and project management.
- Manage project teams and provide leadership and guidance to staff.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in architecture; with at least 6 years in multi-family.
- Bachelors degree in Architecture.
- Licensed Architect - required.
- Construction administration experience with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Revit.
This firm is offering a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, short and long term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and paid time off. They also offer bonus opportunities and the opportunity to work a flexible schedule with half days on Friday. Additionally, they are a closely knit group of professionals who prioritize their office culture as much as the meaningful projects they produce.