Project Architect in San Francisco (8+ years)
About this role
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading design firms, who create environments which help to enrich people's lives, then look no further. With offices located around the world and over 60 years of award-winning design, this multidisciplinary firm is looking to add to it's team of design professionals. They are now seeking an Architect with 8+ years of experience to work in their San Francisco office.
- Ensure the overall design intent of the project established by the Project Designer is incorporated into detailed documentation.
- Sets overall strategy for producing documents and identifies sheets planned for each stage of work.
- Maintain a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Leadership Team.
- Supervise preparation of technical drawings by less senior-level architects or technicians.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture or equivalent in education or experience (Master's degree preferred).
- 8+ years' design experience.
- Licensed Architect with current registration in your region.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive base salary, bonuses, comprehensive benefits package, and generous PTO. In addition to benefits, you will have the opportunity to grow as a design professional.