About this role
A mid-size architecture firm with multiple U.S. locations is looking to add a Marketing Manager to their team in San Francisco. This is a great opportunity for a marketing professional with AEC industry experience to grow their career with a highly regarded design practice.
- Develop and track leads.
- Manage marketing and business development workflow and deadlines.
- Support marketing efforts for multiple office locations.
- Manage proposals and qualifications.
- Support internal + external communications.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and communications skills.
- Past experience in a marketing role producing proposals.
- Advanced proficiency in InDesign and PowerPoint; proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Commitment to high quality work and attention to detail.
- 5-10 years of experience working in the building design industry, preferably in an architecture, engineering, construction, or interior design firm.
- Bachelor’s degree.
This is an opportunity to join a marketing team as an integral part supporting the marketing and communications for multiple office locations. The studio offers a creative environment, with growth opportunities and a competitive benefits package.