Human Resources Coordinator
Well respect Los Angeles firm with a global reach are seeking to hire a Human Resources Coordinator to join their friendly team based in Culver City.
About this role
As the Human Resources Coordinator, you will assist with all HR functions and offer administrative support as needed.
- Assist all stages of the recruitment process from pre-screening to scheduling
- Responsible for on-boarding new members of the team
- Offer administrative support to offices is the Greater Los Angeles area
- Strong critical thinker; able to analyze and resolve problems with minimal guidance
- Excellent professional interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship management
- Emotionally intelligent; able to handle sensitive issues in confidence
- Ethical and knowledgeable of best practices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Familiarity with commercial interior architecture and/or design firms a plus
- Proficient with all MS Office application skills
Unique opportunity to join a leading firm at an entry level with the opportunity to grow.