About this role
A multidisciplinary practice that support their own internationally recognised design house are on the lookout for contract architects to join them. On offer is the chance to work in Rhino at early design stages on a facade and roof package, creating multiple design options and presentations for consideration. Successful options will be developed and taken into schematic design using Revit. The practice is based in buzzing Central London and they have a progressive attitude to work-life balance and a collaborative working culture. This is a great opportunity to join a world renowned practice working on a complex international project at early design stages.
- Generate innovative design ideas for facade and roof package at initial design stages in Rhino and Grasshopper.
- Contribute to delivering drawings and modelling using Revit to stage 3.
- Liaise with consultants, structural and M&E engineers.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stages 0 to 3 on international projects.
- Experience working on facade and roof packages.
- Fluency using Rhino, Grasshopper and Revit.
- Strong visualisation skills.
- Consultation with consultants and engineers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.