PII Architectural Assistant
About this role
An awarding-winning practice situated in Central London seeks a talented experienced Part II architectural assistant, to work across their impressive commercial portfolio. The practice is known for their innovative new-build schemes, design-led refurbishments and sensitive design approach to the restoration of listed buildings.
- Working alongside an established commercial team across all RIBA work stages.
- Presenting new ideas and contributing to design discussions.
- Technical experience in workplace, mixed-use and commercial projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part II architectural assistant with proven experience.
- Super technical experience - detailed design stages.
- Experience of using MicroStation and Adobe creative suite software, Revit skills advantageous.
- A keen design idea along with excellent visual presentation skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established award-wining practice where you can develop your career quickly. Excellent benefits included.