Junior - Mid Interior Designer
About this role
A multi-disciplinary Los Angeles firm is seeking an Junior Interior Architect that is committed to the creation and development of outstanding design from concept through execution with a focus on detailing and construction documentation. Working knowledge and strong interest to work on a variety of exciting TI projects is a must!
- Demonstrated experience in architectural interiors. Experience with commercial projects and Tenant Improvements is a plus
- Strong design and capability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with a team and develop construction drawings, detailed drawings, and space planning
- Strong communications skills including ability to present; can interface well with clients, larger project teams and consultants alike
- Experience in developing FF&E packages including budget development and custom furniture design
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional interior design/architecture experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
- Strong skills in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Rhino or 3DMax, Newforma, and Studio Webware
- Knowledge of building codes, LEED, and accessibility regulations
Interiors Design Director | Commercial/Corporate
Renowned architecture firm is seeking an Interiors Design Director with Commercial and Corporate experience to join their team in west LA. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an established and progressive firm with a strong portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and and multi-family projects.