About this role
A leading Architecture practice based in Manhattan is looking to hire a talented intermediate architect (2-6 years of experience) to join their team. This award-winning firm is known for their work in the cultural, civic and education sectors.
- Working as part of the design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordinate with different consultants.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project until completion.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch)
- A minimum of 2 years of post-graduate experience.
- Relevant experience or interest in one of the following areas: Institutional, Education, Civic, Cultural.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand and translate design intent into technical documents.
- Revit proficiency is a must.
- Architecture license is a plus but not a requirement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance in your career at a well-established firm!