Retail Design Manager/Project Manager - Retail And Workplace Projects
About this role
Our inner city fringe client is looking for an experienced project manager and or retail design manager with significant project management experience. The successful applicant will assist with managing their portfolio of retail, installation and interior experiential projects. The role requires the smooth running of projects, manage work within the creative team, have exceptional client facing experience and finely honed aptitude for building and maintaining strong relationships. Initially a 6 month contract, for the right person this will become permanent.
- Support the running of the studio and wider team.
- Work closely with directors, designers and studio managers.
- Lead project management across multiple fast paced projects
- Introduce new initiatives into business and operations systems.
- Manage client accounts and build relationships.
- Schedule work and deliver accordingly.
- Liaise with accounts and produce monthly finance reports.
- Document control.
- Keep up-to-date with latest advancements in design industry.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a project management role and or retail design management role within retail or interior design sector.
- Self motivated and uses initiative.
- Excellent time-keeping and work ethic.
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Ability to multi-task and deal well under pressure.
This position has the potential for growth, ideal for a person who is ambitious and looking to make a difference to a small creative business who punch above their weight.