Part II Architectural Assistant
About this role
A leading global design studio with a varied portfolio of large-scale complex mixed-use, hospitality, housing and retail projects is looking for a passionate Part II assistant with Revit to join their growing London office. You will have the opportunity to bring your design flair and have a lot of autonomy on some high-profile schemes in London and overseas. Located in the heart of Clerkenwell with views over the city, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Driving the design of several cutting-edge projects in London and overseas.
- Helping this established global office to further grow their UK presence.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified assistant.
- Capable and creative designer with demonstrable experience at stages 0-3 of large complex projects, ideally mixed-use retail.
- Confident liaising with clients, stakeholders, contractors, sub consultants and project manager.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit with experience using this in practice. Dynamo and Python knowledge advantageous.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.